- Derbyshire Blue John Whitby Jet & Labradorite Fob
Derbyshire Blue John is rare, just as Whitby jet is so combing the two stone makes these pendants extra special & 100% British
Labradoreite displays a beautiful greenish blue iridescent known as Labrdorescence,also said to be good for self - discovery, and excellent for awakening one's awareness of inner spirit, intuition & psychic abilities....
Blue John Stone is a semiprecious mineral found only in one location in the world, just outside Castleton in Derbyshire Peak District National Park. The name Blue John derives from French Bleu Jaune meaning Blue Yellow. Blue John is a form of fluorite & was discovered as miners were exploring the cave systems of Castleton for lead.
- Beautiful spinning sterling silver fob
- Contains three 15 x 8mm oval stones
- 1. Whitby jet 2. Blue John 3. Labradorite
- Nice quality 5.5 gram belcher
- Comes with a leatherette gift box & brief history of Whitby Jet & Blue John
- Size: Pendant height including bail 33mm, width 26mm, depth 12.5mm
We Also Recommend