Labradorite & Jet
Its claimed Labradorite fell from the frozen fire of the Aurora Borealis.
It has beautiful iridescent flashes of peacock blue, gold, pale green, or coppery red.
The predominant blue varies within the light, displaying hues from deepest blue to
various shades of pale to almost blue-green, the flashes of colour are known as labradorescence.
- Stunning Labradorite & Whitby Jet oval pendant
- Stone sizes both 39mm x 15mm
- Pendant height including bail 56mm, width 16.5mm, depth 9.5mm
- Nice over size hallmarks to edge
- Lovely quality 10.9 gram oval link belcher
- Comes with a leatherette gift box & brief history of Whitby Jet